In College to Career: The Student Guide to Career and Life Navigation, accomplished human resources professional, author, and consultant Mark A. Griffin helps readers to:
- Target the career ideally suited to their personality -Define their unique voice -Set up practical, actionable steps through each stage of college -Translate their education to a meaningful career
This is not a self-help book for finding employment. This is a book to help you create your best options, now and into the future. It is a book to steer you through careful planning and vision casting, toward achieving and enjoying a satisfying life professionally, financially, and personally.
As a bonus, this book includes several interviews from top experts in their fields. You will learn from leaders in organizations which includes: the Dallas Cowboys, Management Recruiters International, Florida A & M, James Madison University, Hope International and more. They will share their tips for success as well as hurdles they have overcome.
Whether you are a student just starting college, a parent wanting to guide your child in the right direction, or a graduate seeking direction in your career, you have come to the right place. Don’t waste another minute living aimlessly. Begin your future today!
Interviews With Workplace Experts From Across America
- Mr. Brady Pyle, Deputy Director of Human Resources for NASA-Johnson Space Center
- Ms. Heidi Weingartner, Chief Human Resources Officer of the Dallas Cowboys
- Mr. Alan Collins, Founder of Success in HR and the Vice President-Human Resources at PepsiCo
- Mr. Dan Lasse, President of Management Recruiters of St. Charles
- Ms. Jennifer Litwiller, Academic and Career Advisor at James Madison University
- Mr. David Copeland, Director of Human Resources – North America for Jabra
- Mr. Peter Greer, President and CEO of HOPE International
- Ms. Joyce Ingram, Assistant Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer at Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University
- Ms. Kyle Shuford, Principal FrontGate Staffing